Blended Learning with G Suite
This one-day workshop will investigate how some of the core Gsuite tools can be leveraged to create powerful and ongoing blended learning experiences for students. With a central focus on Google Classroom and the various components of Google Drive, the workshop will include:
- detailed investigation of Google Classroom, including features and upgrades recently released by Google for Education
- hands-on, practical exploration and discussion of Google Drive as a tool for organizing learning experiences and how it connects to other Gsuite apps
- exploration of the elements of Google Drive and how they can be used to craft meaningful, engaging and extended learning for students
- investigation of Chrome extensions and GSuite app add-ons as tools that students and teachers can leverage to generate blended learning experiences
- investigation of multimedia production and publishing tools that can serve as powerful resources in online learning
- exploration and discussion of how all these tools can converge for full work-flows on designing assignments, collecting and assessing student work, and providing meaningful and timely feedback.
Over the course of the day, participants will be exposed to, have the opportunity to explore, and share resources and strategies related a spectrum of G Suite Apps that can be leveraged for blended learning.
The workshop will be facilitated by an authorized Google for Education Trainer.
The cost is $175 USD, which is all-inclusive of:
One full day of learning activities and associated materials
Coffee and afternoon break
Access to online portal for continued networking and support
Venues & Dates
September 24 | Charleston, SC
Doubletree by Hilton – Historic District
181 Church St
Charleston, SC 29401